THIS IS OUR DESIGN TEAM CALL!!!
FOR THE CURRENT CHALLENGE #226, CLICK HERE!
The Corrosive Challenge is looking for new members to join our Design Team! Want a chance to work on a fun and fabulous design team? We're now accepting applications until June 14th!
You will be expected to fulfill the following if you are selected for the team.
- Use the sponsor provided image to create a project based on the assigned theme for each challenge you are assigned. (We are fortnightly so this is every other Sunday, but may only be once a month if we have enough applicants to select for two teams.)
- Join and utilize our Facebook group for design team communication.
- Upload your photo to the correct Facebook group challenge event by the deadline (Saturday at noon Eastern time before each challenge.)
- Post your project on your personal blog with links to The Corrosive Challenge blog and to our current sponsor. Posts are expected to go live at 7am Eastern time.
- Whenever possible enter at least 5 challenges with your creation to maximize sponsor exposure.
- Be comfortable using social media to showcase your creations.
- Comment on participant entries each challenge. You will be assigned a commenting number that you will be responsible for. This is the minimum required but you are welcome to do more if you so desire.
- Select one Top Pick from the participants of each challenge to be highlighted in our winners' post.
What's in it for you? You will get complimentary digi images from the many fabulous stamp companies who sponsor us as well as exposure for your personal blog with our 750+ followers!
How to apply:
- Link one of your all-time favorite projects that you feel best represent your style and showcase your talent in the InLinkz tool below. (It does not need to be new or created specifically for this DT call.) PLEASE WRITE DT AFTER YOUR NAME SO WE KNOW YOU ENTERED THE CALL AND ARE NOT A MISPLACED CHALLENGE ENTRY. Thank you!
The deadline for submissions is 12am EST on Monday, June 15th.
We can't wait to see your entries! Good luck!!!