Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Challenge #35 Shaped like...

Today's Challenge is to make a card that is a different shape. No square or rectangle, something different:)
When uploading to PCP or SCS use the code CCBJ35. You have until midnight on Sat. Oct 31st to link your card with Mr. Linky to be entered in the draw.
WOW i can't believe all the entries we had last week!! Thanks for all your support!! Since we had over 50 people i will draw 2 names and give out 2 Magnolia Stamps!! So the winners are...

#35- Gloria M
#40- Lizb42

Please email me so i can get your prize out janetrossi@yahoo.ca


Onto the DT cards!!













This is my card for the week, i love these purses!!




















Diane made this circle card, i love that horse!


























The flower pot card is from Vicki, i love the flowers!!
















This onsie is by Chris, its sooooooo cute!

























How cute is this heart shaped card by Dawn?? I love it!!





















Joan made this soft and pretty card! love it:)























This darling card is by Mary, perfect for winter.









This fantastic card is from Cheryl! Isn't it darling??









Have a good week!! Lets hope we can get some more great response this week!! For every 50 people i will add a prize!!


This week your prize is a Stamp set with birdhouses and birds on it. Very pretty!!


Happy stamping!

hugs!









6 comments:

  1. Very adorable cards ladies. I really did not want to be first to post...randoms never seem to pick 1...;(, but I had to before I forget...LOL

    Hugs,
    Jaggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A oh! I don't think I am that creative:) I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the different shaped projects from the DT!! Mr. Linky has my link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my first time to participate in the challenge,i'm lovin it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a fun challenge even though my card is pretty plain! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just put my card with Mr L - it was done days ago and I originally linked to Janet's blog by mistake x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}