Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Challenge #21 Sketch It...


Welcome to the Sketch Challenge week! I try to make one a month, i actually love making sketches!! :) Be sure to check out the DT cards as they rock each week!!! :)

When uploaded to SCS or PCP please use the code CCBJ21 so we know where to find all the cards. You have until July 25th at midnight to be entered for the draw, be sure to link your card to MR. LINKY and leave a comment for us:)

The winner for last weeks prize is.......

#17 Anne Bringell! Please email me janetrossi@yahoo.com with your address so i can get your prize out! I am a little late with mailed prizes, please bear with me on this!!

Ok onto the DT:)




Here is Karen's card! Love the soft colours and the shiny flowers!










WOW this is by Ruby 2 Shoes! I love the colours and the butterfly is sooooooo pretty!















This is Chris' darling card! love the image!!












martini anyone?? Michelle made this great cosmobella card.













This sweetheart is by Joan, the colours are to die for, great job colouring!!










Not sure why Leslies pictures are so small:( But the card is cute just the same! This little guy is darling!






Here is my card! The image is from The Digi Shack, isn't it cute???













This amazing card is by Debby!! I adore the colours!! great job!












So your prize this week is a SU Simply Scrappin Christmas Kit!! Be sure to spread the word about the blog!! :)
HUGS!


11 comments:

  1. What a fab blog, i'm looking forward to a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, I tried to send you an email but it wouldn't go through. You can contact me on: brigsyanne@gmail.com

    Many thanks

    Anne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I have played one of your challenges. I watch your blog on a regular basis, loved this sketch so I decided to jump in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, I love sketch challenges! This is a keeper for future cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet,
    Cute sketch - I had a lot of fun with this one, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fun challenge, as always! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I keep seeing the challenge cards that DawnMercedes has done for your blog and decided to check it out. I had fun with this sketch. :)

    And may I say, what a cute puppy you have! Birthday present, eh? Would you happen to be my Big Sis on SCS? :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab DT cards and a super challenge. I've really enjoyed doing this one! Z x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab cards ladies!

    I left my link!

    I'll leave one here too, in case you want to travel this route...
    ... Joyful Stamper: Fun is....
    Have a great weekend!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi

    I do appologize that I have accidently added my name on the wrong challenge. The sketch is so much like the one I used that I got confused. I am # 17. Please remove my name. Again I am sorry.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry im late posting but it was still fun


    {{{{hugs}}}}

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}